By visiting our website and using the services provided on it, you agree that you accept the following terms. Therefore, you should read these terms carefully before visiting or using the web page and web services. If you do not agree, then you should not use the services and content of our website. The visitor - user is advised to check the terms and conditions periodically for alterations. If the visitor-user continues to use the website even after the alterations, it means that the visitor / user unconditionally accepts all the terms.
1. Your Personal Data The website www.aquapurest.com guarantees that your personal data submitted on this website will not be used in an illegal manner, they will not be disclosed publicly, sold, rented or exchanged with any third party, in consistence with the authority regarding the protection of personal data, regulated by European law that regulates issues relating to electronic commerce (Directive 2000/31 / EC, DPR 131/2003), the consumer protection Law (Law. 2251/1994 regulating issues relating to distance selling) and the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation on the protection of personal data (Law. 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as supplemented by the decisions of the Commission for Protection President Data, PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 and Article 8 of Law. 2819/2000 as the Law 2774/1999, and of European Law (Directives 95/46 / EC and 97/66 / EC). By submitting your details on our website you agree that the information provided does not contain false, illegal or in any way not be unsuitable for use and publication.
2. Copyright The whole design of this website is copyright of the site www.aquapurest.com without prejudice to any rights not explicitly granted herein are reserved.
3. Limitations of Liability This website www.aquapurest.com has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the products available to view by photos, descriptions and specific comments, while also providing products with enlarged photographs to highlight their details. However, since the final projection depends (also) on the user's screen, it is possible that the image of the product may differ from the original product, for which our website www.aquapurest.com cannot be held liable. The content and information contained in this site may contain errors (typing errors, numerical, images, etc.), for which the site www.aquapurest.com cannot be held responsible. The sitewww.aquapurest.com cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the illustrations and descriptions, the reliability of any other information displayed or distributed on this website. Additionally, our online-shop may reserve on the delivery time of orders in cases of force majeure or in the case where goods which have been ordered are not available from the respective supplier. In such cases our company will ensure that you have been informed.
4. Amendment of the terms This website www.aquapuest.com reserves the right to modify or update the terms and conditions of the transactions conducted on this website. The site www.aquapurest.com may, at any time, terminate, alter, suspend or discontinue any specific features in this site including the availability of photo presentation or description of any product or service. In any case, this text will be updated if such change occur or if there any additions to these terms.
5. Governing Law All transactions made through www.aquapurest.com website are governed by the International and European law that regulates issues relating to electronic commerce as well as the Consumer Protection Law (Law. 2251/1994) regulating matters related to distant selling
Any dispute in accordance with the Law under this contract or because of this will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Thessaloniki.